Indiana vs Western Kentucky Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Indiana vs Western Kentucky Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Indiana Hoosiers (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium – Bowling Green, KY
Indiana vs Western Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IU: (-340) | WKU: (+260)
Spread: IU: -8.5 (-112) | WKU: +8.5 (-108)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IU: (N/A) | WKU: (N/A)
Indiana vs Western Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Indiana: (85.8%) | Western Kentucky: (14.2%)
Indiana vs Western Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Indiana is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Kentucky.
- Indiana defeated Western Kentucky, 38-35, in their most recent game on Sept. 19, 2019.
- Indiana is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Western Kentucky is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Indiana's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Western Kentucky's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.