Indiana vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (16-8, 6-7 Big Ten) vs. Michigan Wolverines (15-9, 6-7 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Indiana vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+110) | MICH: (-130)
Spread: IND: +2 (-110) | MICH: -2 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 62% | MICH: 38%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+6000) | MICH: (+4000)
Indiana vs Michigan Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Indiana, 69-46, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 25, 2019.
- Michigan is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Michigan is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Indiana is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its five games.
- Michigan is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Indiana defeated then-No. 21 Iowa, 89-77, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 13.
- Michigan defeated Northwestern, 79-54, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.