Indiana vs Purdue Football Old Oaken Bucket Game Info
The 122nd Old Oaken Bucket Game
Indiana Hoosiers (7-4, 4-4 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (4-7, 3-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Indiana vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-260) | PUR: (+205)
Spread: IND: -7 (-105) | PUR: +7 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 80% | PUR: 20%
Old Oaken Bucket All-Time Series Record
- Saturday's meeting between Indiana and Purdue will mark the 122nd Old Oaken Bucket rivalry game.
- Purdue leads the all-time Old Oaken Bucket series with Indiana, 74-41-6 (W-L-D).
- Indiana is 20-38-4 in the 62 all-time Old Oaken Bucket matchups with Purdue on the road in West Lafayette.
- The only head-to-head matchup that was played outside of Bloomington and West Lafayette took place in Indianapolis in 1904.
Ross-Ade Stadium Capacity
- Ross-Ade Stadium's seating capacity is 57,282.
Indiana vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Indiana, 28-21, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Indiana is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- These two football programs have split the last 10 head-to-head matchups.
- Indiana is 2-3 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Purdue on the road.
- Indiana lost to then-No. 13 Michigan, 39-14, at home in Week 13.
- Purdue lost to then-No. 12 Wisconsin, 45-24, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.