Illinois vs Wisconsin Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Illinois vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Illinois Fighting Illini (17-6, 13-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 23 Wisconsin Badgers (16-8, 10-7 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI
Illinois vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+176) | WISC: (-210)
Spread: ILL: +5 (-110) | WISC: -5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (62%) | WISC: (38%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: ILL: (+1800) | WISC: (+3500)
Illinois vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Wisconsin, 75-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Illinois is 76-55 all-time in 131 head-to-head games against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Illinois.
- Illinois defeated Nebraska, 86-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 25, 2021.
- Wisconsin defeated Northwestern, 68-51, in its most recent game on Feb. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!