Illinois vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Illinois Fighting Illini (17-5, 10-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (20-3, 9-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena — West Lafayette, IN
Illinois vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+190) | PUR: (-235)
Spread: ILL: +6 (-114) | PUR: -6 (-106)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+2500) | PUR: (+800)
Illinois vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Purdue Boilermakers win (70.7%)
Illinois vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue is 70-57 straight up in 127 all-time head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Purdue defeated Illinois, 96-88, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 17, 2022.
- Illinois is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Illinois' last 18 games.
- Purdue is 17-1 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Purdue's last nine games against Illinois.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.