Illinois vs Purdue Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
By Larry Rupp
Illinois vs Purdue Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Illinois Fighting Illini (1-3, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2-1, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Illinois vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+350) | PUR: (-480)
Spread: ILL: +11.5 (-112) | PUR: -11.5 (-108)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Illinois vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Illinois: (12.4%) | Purdue: (87.6%)
Illinois vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Illinois and Purdue is tied at 45 wins each.
- Purdue defeated Illinois, 31-24, during the most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Illinois is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Illinois' last six games.
- Purdue is 2-5 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Purdue's last five games against Illinois.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.