Illinois vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Illinois vs Duke Basketball Game Info
ACC/Big Ten Challenge
No. 6 Illinois Fighting Illini (3-1, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 10 Duke Blue Devils (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Illinois vs Duke Spread & Odds
All Illinois-Duke betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+154) | DUKE: (-184)
Spread: ILL: +3.5 (-104) | DUKE: -3.5 (-118)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (76%) | DUKE: (24%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+1500) | DUKE: (+2200)
Illinois vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Illinois, 79-66, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 20, 2007.
- Duke is 5-2 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Illinois is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Duke is 0-3 ATS this season.
- Illinois lost to Baylor, 82-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
- Duke defeated Bellarmine, 76-54, in its most recent game on Dec. 4, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.