Garry vs Weeks Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 273 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Ian "The Future" Garry (8-0-0, 5 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Darian Weeks (5-1-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Garry vs Weeks Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 273 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ian Garry: (-375)
- Darian Weeks: (+300)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Garry by KO/TKO: (+115)
- Garry by Points: (+240)
- Garry by Submission: (+850)
- Weeks by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Weeks by Points: (+950)
- Weeks by Submission: (+950)
Garry vs Weeks Prediction
UFC 273 Garry-Weeks prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ian Garry (92%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (75%)
Garry vs Weeks Betting Trends & Stats
- Ian Garry defeated Jordan Williams, by KO, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Darian Weeks lost to Bryan Barberena, by decision, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Garry averages 3.61 significant strikes landed per minute with a 64% accuracy rate.
- Weeks averages 7.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Garry averages 4.41 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Weeks averages 7.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Garry has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Weeks averages 4.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.