The Carolina Hurricanes will take on the Detroit Red Wings in NHL action on Tuesday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Hurricanes vs Red Wings Game Info
- Carolina Hurricanes (37-11-4) vs. Detroit Red Wings (23-24-6)
- Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Hurricanes vs Red Wings Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CAR: (-240) | DET: (+195)
- Spread: CAR: -1.5 (110) | DET: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 6.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Hurricanes vs Red Wings Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hurricanes win (66.6%)
Hurricanes vs Red Wings Spread
The Red Wings are hosting the Hurricanes, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Red Wings are +110 to cover the spread, and the Hurricanes are -134.
The over/under for the Hurricanes vs Red Wings March 1 NHL matchup has not yet been set.
Hurricanes vs Red Wings Moneyline
The Hurricanes vs Red Wings moneyline has Carolina as a -240 favorite, while Detroit is a +195 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!