Houston vs Tulsa Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
By Larry Rupp
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Houston Cougars and Tulsa Golden Hurricane.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs Tulsa Point Spread
The Golden Hurricane is 3.5-point home favorites against the Cougars. Tulsa is -105 to cover the spread, while Houston is -115 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Houston vs Tulsa Over/Under
The over/under for the Houston vs Tulsa Week 5 college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Houston vs Tulsa Moneyline
The Cougars vs Golden Hurricane moneyline has Tulsa as a -176 favorite, while Houston is the +142 underdog on the road.
Houston vs Tulsa Betting Trends
- Houston is 25-19 straight up in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Houston defeated Tulsa, 24-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Houston is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Tulsa.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last nine games.
- Tulsa is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tulsa's last five games against Houston.
Houston vs Tulsa Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU (+142) | TULSA: (-176)
Spread: HOU: +3.5 (-115) | TULSA: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | TULSA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.