Cover Photo: Getty Images
Houston vs Kentucky Game Info
No. 3 Houston Cougars (33-3) vs. No. 2 Kentucky Wildcats (29-6)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 9:59 p.m. EST
Venue: Sprint Center — Kansas City, MO
Houston vs Kentucky Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+125) | UK: (-145)
Spread: HOU: +2.5 (-110) | UK: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 51% | UK: 49%
Houston vs Kentucky Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 22-12-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Kentucky is 19-16 ATS this season.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up on neutral courts this season.
- Houston beat No. 11 Ohio State, 74-59, to advance to the Sweet 16.
- Kentucky beat No. 7 Wofford, 62-56, in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
Houston vs Kentucky Prop Bet
All Houston-Kentucky betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Houston) Total Points: Under 66.5 (-115) – Houston has shown it's capable of putting a ton of points on the board, but playing against ranked opponents is a completely different story. The Cougars have scored more than 67 points in just one of their four matchups against teams in the AP Top-25 (Kentucky ended the season ranked 7th in the AP Poll) and Kentucky is holding opponents to just 64.5 points per game on the season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.