Hornets vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 14
The Monday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Charlotte Hornets and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Hornets vs Thunder Game Info
- Charlotte Hornets (33-35) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-47)
- Date: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hornets vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHA: (-420) | OKC: (+330)
- Spread: CHA: -9 (-110) | OKC: +9 (-110)
- Total: 231.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hornets vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Charlotte has covered the spread 37 times in 68 games.
- The Hornets' ATS record as 8-point favorites or more is 3-4.
- This season, 34 of Charlotte's 68 games have hit the over.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 39 times in 66 games.
- The Thunder are 21-13-2 as 8-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 31 Oklahoma City games (out of 66) that went over the total this year.
Hornets vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hornets win (76.2%)
Hornets vs Thunder Point Spread
The Thunder are hosting the Hornets, and underdogs by 9 points. Oklahoma City is -110 to cover the spread, and Charlotte is -110.
Hornets vs Thunder Over/Under
The Hornets-Thunder matchup on March 14 has been given an over/under of 231.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Hornets vs Thunder Moneyline
The Hornets vs Thunder moneyline has Charlotte as a -420 favorite, while Oklahoma City is a +330 underdog at home.