Heat vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 7
By Duel Staff
Monday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Miami Heat and the Houston Rockets.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Rockets Game Info
- Miami Heat (43-22) vs. Houston Rockets (15-48)
- Date: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-1500) | HOU: (+870)
- Spread: MIA: -14.5 (-110) | HOU: +14.5 (-110)
- Total: 225.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Miami has beaten the spread 38 times in 65 games.
- This year, 36 of Miami's 65 games have gone over the point total.
- Houston has beaten the spread 26 times in 63 games.
- This season, 34 of Houston's 63 games have gone over the point total.
Heat vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (91.7%)
Heat vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are at the Heat, and underdogs by 14.5 points. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and Miami is -110.
Heat vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for the Heat versus Rockets game on March 7 has been set at 225.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Heat vs Rockets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Heat vs. Rockets reveal Miami as the favorite (-1500) and Houston as the underdog (+870) on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!