Hawks vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 3)
By Larry Rupp
Hawks vs Trail Blazers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Atlanta Hawks (16-19, 8-10 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (13-22, 11-9 Home)
Date: Monday, January 3, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Hawks vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-220) | POR: (+184)
Spread: ATL: -5.5 (-110) | POR: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+4200) | POR: (+13000)
Hawks vs Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Atlanta Hawks win (51.0%)
Hawks vs Blazers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Portland.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Atlanta's last 20 games against Portland.
- Portland is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
- The total as hit the over in four of Portland's last five games in January.
Hawks vs Blazers Prop Bets
- Trae Young — 32.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Clint Capela — 13.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Clint Capela — 15.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Trae Young — 3.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Trae Young — 9.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.