Hawks vs Heat Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 2 (MIA Leads 1-0)
Atlanta Hawks (43-39, 16-25 Away) vs. Miami Heat (53-29, 29-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FTX Arena — Miami, FL
Hawks vs Heat Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+265) | MIA: (-330)
Spread: ATL: +7.5 (-110) | MIA: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 217.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+24000) | MIA: (+750)
Hawks vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (71.4%)
Hawks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Atlanta, 115-91, in Game 1 of this series on Sunday, April 17.
- Atlanta is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Miami is 4-1 ATS In its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Atlanta's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.