Hawks vs Pacers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 8
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Hawks versus the Indiana Pacers is on the NBA schedule for Tuesday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Hawks vs Pacers Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (25-28) vs. Indiana Pacers (19-36)
- Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Pacers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-450) | IND: (+350)
- Spread: ATL: -9.5 (-110) | IND: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 226.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Atlanta has beaten the spread 23 times in 53 games.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 3-2 as 9-point favorites or more.
- Out of 53 Atlanta games so far this year, 28 have gone over the total.
- Indiana has 24 wins in 55 games against the spread this season.
- The Pacers are 5-1 as 9-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 29 Indiana games (out of 55) that hit the over this season.
Hawks vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (68.8%)
Hawks vs Pacers Point Spread
The Pacers are at the Hawks, and underdogs by 9.5 points (-110 to cover). And Atlanta, the favorite, is -110.
Hawks vs Pacers Over/Under
A total of 226.5 points has been set for the Hawks-Pacers matchup on February 8, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Hawks vs Pacers Moneyline
Indiana is the underdog, +350 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -450 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!