Hawks vs Heat Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (April 8)
Hawks vs Heat Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Atlanta Hawks (42-38, 15-24 Away) vs. Miami Heat (52-28, 28-12 Home)
Date: Friday, April 8, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FTX Arena — Miami, FL
Hawks vs Heat Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-132) | MIA: (+112)
Spread: ATL: -2 (-108) | MIA: +2 (-112)
Total: 230 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+10000) | MIA: (+900)
Hawks vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (71.8%)
Hawks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 road games.
- Miami is 5-0 ATS in its last five games this season.
- Atlanta is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in each of Miami's last seven games played in April.
Hawks vs Heat Prop Bets
- Trae Young — 29.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- De'Andre Hunter — 13.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Clint Capela — 10.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Clint Capela — 11.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Trae Young — 3.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- De'Andre Hunter — 3.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Trae Young — 10.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- De'Andre Hunter — 1.5: Over (+148) | Under (-184)
- Clint Capela — 1.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.