Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals — Game 1
No. 5 Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 16-20 Away) vs. No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 26-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Hawks vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+260) | MIL: (-320)
Spread: ATL: +7 (-110) | MIL: -7 (-110)
Total: 226 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (53%) | MIL: (47%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+1200) | MIL: (-105)
Hawks vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hawks vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last seven road games.
- Milwaukee is 13-0 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta defeated Philadelphia, 103-96, in Game 7 on June 20, 2021 to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Milwaukee defeated Brooklyn, 115-111 (OT), in Game 7 on June 19, 2021 to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.