Hartford vs UMass Lowell Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Hartford vs UMass Lowell Basketball Game Info
Hartford Hawks (7-4, 4-2 AEC) vs. UMass Lowell (3-7, 2-4 AEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Costello Athletic Center – Lowell, MA
Hartford vs UMass Lowell Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UHA: (+118) | UML: (-138)
Spread: UHA: +2.5 (-115) | UML: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UHA: (44%) | UML: (56%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UHA: (N/A) | UML: (N/A)
Hartford vs UMass Lowell Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UMass Lowell: 58.7%
Hartford vs UMass Lowell Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Hartford defeated UMass Lowell, 89-75, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Hartford is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against UMass Lowell.
- Hartford is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against UMass Lowell.
- Hartford defeated Binghamton, 77-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
- UMass Lowell defeated NJIT, 74-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.