Grizzlies vs Spurs Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Memphis Grizzlies (8-6, 5-1 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (11-9, 5-6 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center — San Antonio, TX
Stream: NBA League Pass
Grizzlies vs Spurs Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+142) | SA: (-168)
Spread: MEM: +3.5 (-106) | SA: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 222 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (46%) | SA: (54%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+19000) | SA: (+13000)
Grizzlies vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Memphis is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Memphis' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Antoni's last five games against Memphis.
- San Antonio is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games.
- Memphis defeated San Antonio, 129-112 when these teams met on Saturday, Jan. 30.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.