Hardy vs Tybura Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 17 — Heavyweight Bout
Greg "The Prince of War" Hardy (7-2-0, 6 KO) vs. Marcin "Tybur" Tybura (20-6-0, 7 KO, 6 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Hardy vs Tybura Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 17 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Greg Hardy: (-120)
- Marcin Tybura: (-102)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Hardy by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hardy by Points: (N/A)
- Hardy by Submission: (N/A)
- Tybura by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tybura by Points: (N/A)
- Tybura by Submission: (N/A)
Hardy vs Tybura Prediction
UFC Vegas 17 Hardy-Tybura prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marcin Tybura (55%)
Method of Victory: Decision (72%)
Hardy vs Tybura Betting Trends & Stats
- Greg Hardy defeated Maurice Greene, by TKO, in his most recent fight on October 31, 2020.
- Marcin Tybura defeated Ben Rothwell, by decision, in his most recent fight on October 10, 2020.
- Hardy averages 4.77 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Tybura averages 3.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Hardy averages 2.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Tybura averages 3.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense rate.
- Hardy has an 83% takedown defense rate.
- Tybura averages 1.63 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.