Green Bay vs Kansas City Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 10 College Basketball Game
Green Bay vs Kansas City Basketball Game Info
Green Bay Phoenix (2-6, 0-1 Away) vs.Kansas City Roos (4-4, 2-0 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Swinney Recreation Center — Kansas City, MO
Green Bay vs Kansas City Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+290) | KC: (-375)
Spread: GB: +7.5 (-105) | KC: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 125.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GB: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Green Bay vs Kansas City Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas City Roos win (83.2%)
Green Bay vs Kansas City Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 3-3 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas City.
- Kansas City defeated Green Bay, 92-82, in their last meeting on March 15, 2017.
- Green Bay is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Kansas City is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Green Bay's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.