Gonzaga vs Santa Clara Basketball Game Info
No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (21-1, 7-0 WCC) vs. Santa Clara Broncos (17-5, 4-3 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Leavey Center — Santa Clara, CA
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Gonzaga vs Santa Clara Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GONZ: (-1650) | SCU: (+950)
Spread: GONZ: -16.5 (-110) | SCU: +16.5 (-110)
Total: 155.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GONZ: 97% | SCU: 3%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GONZ: (+1000) | SCU: (N/A)
Gonzaga vs Santa Clara Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Santa Clara: 7.5%
Gonzaga vs Santa Clara Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Santa Clara, 104-54, in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 16, 2020.
- Gonzaga is 20-0 in the last 20 head-to-head matchups with Santa Clara.
- Gonzaga is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Santa Clara's last nine games.
- Gonzaga defeated Pacific, 95-59, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Santa Clara defeated San Diego, 65-52 on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.