Gonzaga vs Portland Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Gonzaga vs Portland Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (14-1, 0-0 WCC) vs. Portland Pilots (8-7, 0-0 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chiles Center – Portland, OR
Gonzaga vs Portland Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GONZ: (N/A) | PORT: (N/A)
Spread: GONZ: -23 (-110) | PORT: +23 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GONZ: 60% | PORT: 40%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GONZ: (+1100) | PORT: (N/A)
Gonzaga vs Portland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Gonzaga vs Portland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Portland, 89-66, in the last meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2019.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Portland.
- The total has hit the over in Gonzaga's last nine games.
- Portland is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Gonzaga defeated Detroit Mercy, 93-72, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Dec. 30.
- Portland lost to Ball State, 61-46, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.