Golden Knights vs Capitals Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 24)
Golden Knights vs Capitals Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Vegas Golden Knights (24-15-2, 11-5-0 Away) vs. Washington Capitals (23-10-9, 12-5-5 Home)
Date: Monday, January 24, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Broadcast: NHL Network
Golden Knights vs Capitals Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VGK: (+128) | WSH: (-154)
Spread: VGK: +1.5 (-215) | WSH: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 6 – Over: (-120) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: VGK: (+800) | WSH: (+1800)
Golden Knights vs Capitals Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington Capitals win (59.8%)
Golden Knights vs Capitals Betting Trends
- Vegas is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games against Washington.
- Washington is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Vegas' last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last six home games.
Golden Knights vs Capitals Prop Bets
First Goal Scorer
- Alexander Ovechkin (+700)
- Jonathan Marchessault (+1100)
- Tom Wilson (+1300)
- Evgeny Kuznetsov (+1300)
- William Karlsson (+1500)
- Evgenii Dadonov (+1600)
To Score 2+ Goals
- Alexander Ovechkin (+490)
- Jonathan Marchessault (+1120)
- Tom Wilson (+1260)
- Evgeny Kuznetsov (+1260)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.