Giants vs Phillies Game Info
San Francisco Giants (54-53, 29-25 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (56-50, 32-23 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Giants vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+116) | PHI: (-132)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-180) | PHI: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 34% | PHI: 66%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Jeff Samardzija (7-8, 3.95 ERA) | PHI: Vince Velasquez (3-5, 4.46 ERA)
Giants vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in all five of San Francisco's games against Philadelphia this season
- San Francisco is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 road games.
- Philadelphia is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games
- Philadelphia is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games against San Francisco.
Giants vs Phillies Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Jeff Samardzija is 2-5 with an 8.51 ERA in 12 career appearances (six starts) against the Phillies.
- Vince Velasquez is 1-1 with a 3.12 ERA in three career starts against the Giants.
Giants vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Giants-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run (Mike Yastrzemski): (+270) – Mike Yastrzemski has been on a tear at the plate lately, recording a hit in each of his last three games, and hitting two RBI in a win against the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Philadelphia's starter, Vince Velasquez, has also allowed at least one homer in four of his last five appearances, averaging 1.4 surrendered home runs per contest over that stretch.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.