Giants vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, July 27
By Max Staley
Giants vs Padres Game Info
San Francisco Giants (53-51, 28-23 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (48-55, 23-28 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Giants vs Padres Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+124) | SD: (-142)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-174) | SD: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 35% | SD: 65%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Shaun Anderson (3-2, 4.91 ERA) | SD: Cal Quantrill (3-2, 3.76 ERA)
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 games.
- San Francisco is 6-0 straight up in its last six games against San Diego.
- The total has hit the under in eight of San Diego's last nine games.
- San Diego is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 games.
Giants vs Padres Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.38 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Shaun Anderson is 1-0 with a 5.40 ERA in two career starts against San Diego.
- Cal Quantrill is 0-0 with a 6.23 ERA in one career start against San Francisco.
Giants vs Padres Prop Bet
All Giants-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After 4th Inning: San Diego Padres (+110) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this matchup could give the Padres an early edge. San Diego's Cal Quantrill has a 3.76 ERA this season, while San Francisco's starter Shaun Anderson owns a 4.91 ERA. If both pitchers maintain their current pace, the Padres could jump out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.