Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Padres Game Info
San Francisco Giants (0-0) vs. San Diego Padres (0-0)
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Location: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Giants vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+100) | SD: (-116)
Spread: SF: -1.5 (-215) | SD: -1.5 (+188)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 39% | SD: 61%
Starting Pitchers: SF: Madison Bumgarner I SD: Eric Lauer
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone over in the last five San Francisco road games.
- San Francisco is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games when playing San Diego.
- San Francisco is 7-3 straight up (SU) in its last 10 games when playing San Diego.
- San Francisco is 8-17 ATS in its last 25 games when playing on the road against San Diego.
- San Francisco is 4-1 SU in its last five games when playing on the road against San Diego.
- San Francisco is 13-25 SU in Madison Bumgarner's starts over the last two seasons.
Giants vs Padres Prop Bet
All Giants-Padres prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score First: San Francisco Giants (-138) – San Diego starting pitcher Eric Lauer's history against the Giants suggests that there could be value in this prop bet. Lauer has a career earned run average (ERA) of 3.94 and a walks plus hits per innings (WHIP) of 1.500 against the Giants in his career – his team is 0-3 in those games.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness