Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Dodgers Game Info
San Francisco Giants (31-39, 16-18 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (48-25, 28-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+245) | LAD: (-290)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (+108) | LAD: -1.5 (-128)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 3% | LAD: 97%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Shaun Anderson (2-1, 3.97 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (6-1, 3.13 ERA)
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of San Francisco's last nine road games.
- San Francisco is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The Dodgers are 12-6 straight up in their last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of the Dodgers' last 15 games.
Giants vs Dodgers Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 3.84 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Shaun Anderson is 1-0 with a 3.46 ERA in two career appearances (two starts) on the road this season. He has never faced the Dodgers.
- Clayton Kershaw has a 22-11 record and a 1.72 ERA in 46 career appearances (45 starts) against the Giants.
Giants vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Giants-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Run/Match Winner Double: Cody Bellinger/Los Angeles Dodgers (+320) — The Dodgers will look to bounce back after a rare home loss last night. Bellinger leads the team in home runs, with 23 this season. Fifteen of Bellinger's 23 home runs have come at Dodger Stadium and 13 have been against right-handed pitchers. Bellinger will face off against righty Shaun Anderson at home, which suggests he could go yard on Tuesday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now