Giants vs Bears Game Info
New York Giants (2-8, 1-4 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (4-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Giants vs Bears Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+235) | CHI: (-280)
Spread: NYG: +6.5 (-110) | CHI: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYG: 72% | CHI: 28%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYG: (+100000) | CHI: (+25000)
Giants vs Bears Betting Trends
- The Giants are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Giants' last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Chicago's last eight home games.
- Chicago is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
Giants vs Bears Stats
- The Giants are averaging 20.3 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 28.9 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 16.9 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 17.4 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- The Giants were on bye in Week 11, but they lost to the New York Jets, 34-27, on the road in Week 10.
- Chicago lost to the Los Angeles Rams, 17-7, on the road in Week 11.
Giants vs Bears Prop Bet
All Giants-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Margin of Victory (4-Way): Chicago Bears by 1-13 Points (+130) – Chicago is allowing 17.4 points per game (PPG) this season, which could pose problems for rookie signal-caller Daniel Jones and a Giants offense that's averaging just 20.3 PPG (tied for No. 22 in the NFL). When you pair that with a dream matchup on offense against New York's much-maligned stop unit (28.9 PPG allowed, No. 30 in the NFL), it could spell trouble for the Giants' chances at victory. However, despite the plus matchup, a sputtering Chicago offense (13.7 PPG over last three contests) and a possible change at quarterback, it could be tough for the Bears to run the Giants out of the stadium.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.