Giants vs Seahawks Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
New York Giants (4-7, 2-4 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (8-3, 5-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Lumen Field — Seattle, WA
Giants vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG : (+400) | SEA: (-520)
Spread: NYG +10.5 (-108) | SEA: -10.5 (-112)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (44%) | SEA: (56%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+13000) | SEA: (+900)
Giants vs Seahawks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Seahawks
Giants vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- The Giants are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under four of the Giants' last six games.
- Seattle is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Seattle is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against the Giants.
Giants vs Seahawks Stats
- The Giants are averaging 19.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 31.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 27.6 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.