Villante vs Barnett Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Welterweight Championship
Gian Villante (17-13, 10 KO, 2 Submission) vs. Chris "Huggy Bear" Barnett (21-7-0, 16 KO)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the early prelims card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Villante vs Barnett Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gian Villante: (+116)
- Chris Barnett: (-136)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Villante by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Villante by Points: (N/A)
- Villante by Submission: (N/A)
- Barnett by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barnett by Points: (N/A)
- Barnett Submission: (N/A)
Villante vs Barnett Prediction
UFC 268 Villante-Barnett prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Chris Barnett (77%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (75%)
Villante vs Barnett Betting Trends & Stats
- Gian Villante lost toe Jake Collier, by decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Chris Barnett lost to Ben Rothwell, by submission, in his most recent fight on May 22, 2021.
- Villante averages 4.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Barnett averages 4.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Villante averages 5.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Barnett averages 8.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.