Germany vs Nigeria 2019 Women's World Cup Betting Lines, Odds, Location, Date, Channel & Start Time
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Germany vs Nigeria Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France): Round of 16 Knockout Bracket
Germany (3-0-0, 9 points) vs. Nigeria (1-0-2, 3 points)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade des Alpes – Grenoble, France
Germany vs Nigeria Stream & TV Channel
Stream: Fox Sports Go
TV Channel: Fox Sports 1 (FS1)
Germany vs Nigeria Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GER: (-650) | NIG: (+1300) I DRAW: (+650)
Spread: GER: -2 (+155) | NIG: +2 (+140) I HANDICAP DRAW: -2 (+280)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+128) | Under: (-164)
Team to Score the First Goal: GER: (-550) | NIG: (+440) I NO GOALS: (+2300)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: GER: (-2000) | NIG: (+670)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: GER: (+600) | NIG: (+10000)
Germany vs Nigeria Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Germany is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last two head-to-head matchups against Nigeria.
- Germany defeated Nigeria, 1-0, in their most recent meeting, which was a FIFA Women's World Cup match played on June 30, 2011.
- Germany is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Nigeria is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Germany is the Group B winner, ahead of Spain.
- Nigeria advanced as the third-place team in Group A, behind Group A winner France and runner-up Norway.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.