Georgia vs LSU Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (7-1, 0-1 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (6-2, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs LSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+350) | LSU: (-450)
Spread: UGA: +8.5 (-108) | LSU: -8.5 (-112)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (58%) | LSU: (42%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+15000) | LSU: (+4000)
Georgia vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Georgia, 94-64, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 7, 2020.
- LSU is 63-46 in its 109 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Georgia is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with LSU.
- Georgia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Georgia is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games against LSU.
- LSU is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of LSU's last 18 games.
- Georgia lost to Mississippi State, 83-73, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- LSU lost to Florida, 83-79, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.