Georgia vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (12-6, 5-6 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (13-4, 6-4 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Georgia vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+750) | TENN: (-1200)
Spread: UGA: +12.5 (-108) | TENN: -12.5 (-112)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+15000) | TENN: (+2200)
Georgia vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Tennessee, 80-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 15, 2020.
- Tennessee is 75-51 all-time in 126 head-to-head games against Georgia.
- Georgia is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Tennessee.
- Georgia is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- Georgia defeated Vanderbilt, 73-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Tennessee defeated Kentucky, 82-71, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.