Georgia Tech vs Louisville Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-10, 3-5 ACC) vs. No. 6 Louisville Cardinals (15-3, 6-1 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center – Louisville, KY
Coverage: ACCNX (ACC Network Extra)
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+680) I LOU: (-1025)
Spread: GT: +13.5 (-115) I LOU: -13.5 (-105)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: 33% I LOU: 67%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: GT: (N/A) I LOU: (+1100)
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 8.2%
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Georgia Tech, 79-51, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2019.
- Louisville is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Louisville is 7-0 in its seven total head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- Louisville is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Georgia Tech lost to Virginia, 63-58, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Louisville defeated then-No. 3 Duke, 79-73, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.