Georgia Tech vs FSU Basketball Game Info
ACC Basketball Tournament - Final
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (16-8, 11-6 ACC) vs. No. 15 Florida State Seminoles (16-5, 11-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum – Greensboro, NC
Georgia Tech vs FSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+160) | FSU: (-190)
Spread: GT: +4.5 (-116) | FSU: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (12%) | FSU: (88%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GT: (+9000) | FSU: (+2000)
Georgia Tech vs FSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 37.4%
Florida State: 62.6%
Georgia Tech vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Florida State, 76-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Florida State is 44-30 all-time in 74 head-to-head games against Georgia Tech.
- Florida State is 4-1 in its last five games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech defeated Miami, 70-66, in its most recent game on March 11, 2021.
- Florida State defeated North Carolina, 69-66, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!