Georgia Tech vs Louisville Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-5, 4-3 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (10-4, 5-3 ACC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center – Louisville, KY
Coverage: ACC Network
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTECH: (+160) | LOUIS: (-190)
Spread: GTECH: +4.5 (-120) | LOUIS: -4.5 (-102)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTECH: (31%) | LOUIS: (69%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTECH: (+10000) | LOUIS: (+6500)
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 38.7%
Georgia Tech vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Louisville, 64-58, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Louisville is 22-14 all-time in 36 head-to-head games against Georgia Tech.
- Louisville is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Louisville's last six games against Louisville.
- Georgia Tech defeated Florida State, 76-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Louisville lost to Clemson, 54-50, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.