Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Georgia State Panthers (4-5, 3-2 Sun Belt) vs. Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (8-1, 4-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium – Conway, SC
Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GAST: (+310) | CCU: (-420)
Spread: GAST: +9.5 (-102) | CCU: -9.5 (-120)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Coastal Carolina Wins (91.7%)
Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Georgia State and Coastal Carolina is tied at two wins each.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Georgia State, 51-0, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Georgia State is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight away games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Georgia state's last 20 games.
- Coastal Carolina is 12-0 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Coastal Carolina's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.