Georgia Southern vs Troy Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Georgia Southern Eagles (2-3, 1-1 Sun Belt) vs. Troy Trojans (2-3, 0-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium (AL) – Troy, AL
Georgia Southern vs Troy Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+172) | TROY: (-215)
Spread: GASO: +4.5 (-114) | TROY: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GASO: (N/A) | TROY: (N/A)
Georgia Southern vs Troy Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Southern: (34.9%) | Troy: (65.1%)
Georgia Southern vs Troy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern is 4-3 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Troy.
- Georgia Southern defeated Troy, 20-13, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in each of Georgia Southern's last five games against Sun Belt opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Troy's last five games.
- Georgia Southern is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- Troy is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Georgia Southern.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.