Georgia vs Alabama Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game - SEC Championship
No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (12-0, 8-0 SEC) vs. No. 3 Alabama Crimson Tide (11-1, 7-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Georgia vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-265) | BAMA: (+210)
Spread: UGA: -6.5 (-120) | BAMA: +6.5 (-102)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Georgia vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia wins (67.4%)
Georgia vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 41-25-4 straight up in 70 all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia.
- Alabama defeated Georgia, 41-24, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Georgia is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against Alabama.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgia's last eight games.
- Alabama is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Alabama's last nine games against Georgia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.