Georgetown vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (11-5, 1-2 Big East) vs. No. 16 Villanova Wildcats (11-3, 2-1 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Wachovia Center — Philadelphia, PA
Georgetown vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTOWN: (+270) | VILL: (-350)
Spread: GTOWN: +8 (-110) | VILL: -8 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTOWN: 28% | VILL: 72%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTOWN: (N/A) | VILL: (+2600)
Georgetown vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgetown vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated Villanova, 85-73, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 20, 2019.
- Villanova is 9-1 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Georgetown is 40-36 in the 76 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Villanova.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgetown's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Villanova's last five games.
- Villanova is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Georgetown is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- Georgetown defeated St. John's, 87-66, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
- Villanova defeated Creighton, 64-59, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.