Georgetown vs San Diego State Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (2-1) vs. San Diego State Aztecs (3-1)
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Time: 11:59 p.m. EST
Venue: Anaheim Convention Center — Anaheim, CA
Georgetown vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTWN: (+285) | SDSU: (-360)
Spread: GTWN: +7.5 (+100) | SDSU: -7.5 (-122)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTWN: (+20000) | SDSU: (+10000)
Georgetown vs San Diego State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: San Diego State Aztecs win (70.1%)
Georgetown vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated San Diego State, 71-53, in their only meeting on Dec. 5, 1981.
- Georgetown is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- San Diego State is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Georgetown's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Diego State's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.