Georgetown vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (15-14, 5-11 Big East) vs. No. 11 Creighton Bluejays (22-7, 11-5 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha – Omaha, NE
Georgetown vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTWN: (+550) | CREI: (-800)
Spread: GTWN: +12 (-105) | CREI: -11 (-115)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTWN: (45%) | CREI: (55%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTWN: (+18000) | CREI: (+3000)
Georgetown vs Creighton Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgetown vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated Creighton, 83-80, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 15, 2020.
- Creighton is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Creighton is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Georgetown is 2-7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Creighton.
- The total has hit the over in four of Creighton's last six games against Georgetown.
- Georgetown lost to Xavier, 66-63, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Mar. 1.
- Creighton lost to St. John's, 91-71, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Mar. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.