Gardner-Webb vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
Gardner-Webb Bulldogs (1-3, 0-3 Away) vs. No. 15 Florida State Seminoles (4-1, 4-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Coverage: ACC Network (ACCNX)
Gardner-Webb vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GWEB: (+2000) | FSU: (-7000)
Spread: GWEB: +20.5 (-118) | FSU: -20.5 (-104)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TXST: (25%) | FSU: (75%)
Odds to Win the NCAAM National Championship: GWEB: (N/A) | FSU: (+2500)
Gardner-Webb vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 88.4%
Gardner-Webb vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Gardner-Webb, 78-53, on November 16, 2010 in the only previous head-to-head matchup between these teams.
- Gardner-Webb is 2-1-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Florida State is 3-2 ATS this season.
- Gardner-Webb defeated VMI, 88-77, in its most recent game on Dec. 18, 2020.
- Florida State lost to UCF, 86-74, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.