Flyers vs Islanders Game 3 Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)
No. 1 Philadelphia Flyers (41-28-7) vs. No. 4 New York Islanders (35-33-10)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 27, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Flyers vs Islanders Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-105) | NYI: (-115)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-330) | NYI: -1.5 (+270)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+145) I Under: (-170)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via oddsFire): PHI: (N/A) | NYI: (N/A)
Series Price: PHI: (-124) | NYI: (+102)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: PHI: (+750) | NYI: (+950)
Flyers vs Islanders Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Flyers
Over/Under: Over 5
Updated NHL Playoff Bracket
Flyers vs Islanders Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated the Islanders, 4-3, in Game 2.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Philadelphia's last 14 games.
- Philadelphia is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The Islanders are 4-1 in their five games against Philadelphia this season.
- The Islanders have a +8 goal differential against Philadelphia this season.
- The Islanders are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.