Florida vs UVA Orange Bowl Game Info
2019 Capital One Orange Bowl
No. 9 Florida Gators (10-2, 6-2 SEC) vs. No. 24 Virginia Cavaliers (9-4, 6-3 ACC)
Date: Monday, Dec. 30, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
Florida vs UVA Orange Bowl Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-600) | UVA: (+440)
Spread: FLA: -14.5 (-110) | UVA: +14.5 (-110)
Total: 55 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: 69% | UVA: 31%
Orange Bowl Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Hard Rock Stadium Capacity
- Hard Rock Stadium's seating capacity is 65,326.
Florida & UVA Strength of Schedule 2019
- Florida finished the 2019 season with one win over teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25 (vs. No. 12 Auburn).
- Florida went 1-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Virginia finished the 2019 season with zero wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Virginia went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Florida Orange Bowl History
- Florida is 3-0 in its three all-time appearances in the Orange Bowl.
- Florida defeated Maryland, 56-23, in its most recent Orange Bowl appearance on Jan. 2, 2002.
UVA Orange Bowl History
- Virginia's matchup with Florida marks the Cavaliers' first Orange Bowl appearance in program history.
Florida vs UVA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Virginia, 55-10, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Oct. 3, 1959.
- Florida 1-0 in its lone all-time, head-to-head matchup with Virginia.
- Florida is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Virginia is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- When the 2019 Orange Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Florida opened as a 13.5-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Orange Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 55 points.
- Florida defeated Florida State, 40-17, at home in Week 14.
- Virginia lost to then-No. 3 Clemson, 62-17, in the 2019 ACC championship game in Week 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.