Florida vs Tennessee Week 14 Game Info
College Football Week 14
No. 6 Florida Gators (7-1, 7-1 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (2-5, 2-5 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Florida vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-850) | TENN: (+540)
Spread: FLA: -17.5 (-110) | TENN: +17.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Florida vs Tennessee Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tennessee: (14.7%%) | Florida: (85.3%)
Florida vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Florida defeated Tennessee, 34-3, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 21, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Florida's last 10 games.
- Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- Florida defeated Kentucky, 34-10, at home in its most recent game.
- Tennessee lost to then-No. 23 Auburn, 30-17, on the road in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.