Florida vs Georgia Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Zach Brunner
Florida vs Georgia Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
No. 8 Florida Gators (3-1, 3-1 SEC) vs. No. 5 Georgia Bulldogs (4-1, 4-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Stadium – Jacksonville, FL
Florida vs Georgia Spread & Odd
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (+122) | UGA: (-150)
Spread: FLA: +2.5 (-102) | UGA: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
Odds to Win SEC: FLA: (+800) | UGA: (+500)
Florida vs Georgia Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida: (36.2%) | Georgia: (63.8%)
Florida vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Florida, 24-17, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Georgia is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Georgia is 52-43-2 in the 97 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Florida defeated Missouri, 41-17, at home in Week 9.
- Georgia defeated Kentucky, 14-3, on the road in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!