Florida State vs Arizona State Sun Bowl Game Info
2019 Tony The Tiger Sun Bowl
Florida State Seminoles (6-6, 4-4 ACC) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (7-5, 4-5 Pac-12)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Bowl – El Paso, TX
Florida State vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+140) | ASU: (-165)
Spread: FSU: +3.5 (-120) | ASU: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: 22% | ASU: 78%
Florida State vs Arizona State Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Florida State: 43.8%
Arizona State: 56.2%
Sun Bowl Stadium Capacity
- The Sun Bowl's seating capacity is 51,500.
Florida State & Arizona State Strength of Schedule
- ASU went 1-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- FSU went 0-4 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Florida State vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Arizona State, 52-44, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 3, 1984.
- Florida State is 3-1 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with Arizona State.
- Florida State is 0-2 in its two all-time appearances in the Sun Bowl.
- Arizona State is 3-2-1 (W-L-D) in its six all-time appearances in the Sun Bowl.
- Florida State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Arizona State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- When the 2019 Sun Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Arizona State opened as a 4-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Sun Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 55.5 points.
- Florida State lost to then-No. 11 Florida, 40-17, on the road in Week 14.
- Arizona State defeated Arizona, 24-14, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.